Saturday, October 21, 2006

K-9 Cop Found

In my post two days ago I mentioned "Eddie the K-9 Cop", a Border Patrol dog who was lost. Great news... Eddie was found Wednesday, ending the Border Patrol's search for their search dog.

Border Patrol agents found Eddie close to where he had last been seen and his leash was tangled in brush. Eddie was found in good condition and is now back with his handler.

Personal note: Our family is a dog and (multi) cat family; we adore our animals and feel terrible when we hear of a story like Eddie's. COnversely, when the story has a happy ending, we share in the joy. Our 4-legged family includes a Great Pyrenees and our adorable cats, Puff & Pooh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made a note about this, my parents live in Plains (I'm in Maryland) and sent me a package that had a newspaper story used for packing about "Eddie" being lost...I'm such a dog lover, we have to American Eskimos and an Alaskan Malamute that I just had to hop online and see if I could find the outcome. I'm so happy they found him :)